Until recently, the opportunity to have a celebrity attend an event, attach themselves to a name-brand or endorse a certain product or idea was untouchable. The thought of paying a person to promote a product was seen as something only Fortune 500 companies could afford. Social media has changed all that with brands and businesses utilizing celebrity influencers to connect directly with their demographics and increase sales and profits.
SPIE Advanced Lithography Exhibition 2015
SPIE Advanced Lithography Exhibition, the industry's most important event for lithography R&D, devices, tools, fabrication, and services.
SPIE Advanced Lithography is structured into seven conferences:
* Alternative Lithographic Technologies
* Extreme Ultraviolet Lithography
* Metrology, Inspection, and Process Control for Microlithography
* Advances in Patterning Materials and Processing Technology
* Optical Microlithography
* Design-Process-Technology Co-Optimization for Manufacturability
* Advanced Etch Technology for Nanopatterning
All conferences are organized by current practitioners of the art, and numerous courses are taught by recognized industry experts.