Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 am
The 2015 Telco Cloud Forum will be covering all the crucial and essential topics from all the possible angles. We will delve into the deepest details of Business Models and Go-to-Market strategies. Have a look yourself at some of the sessions we have lined up:
• What do Telcos Sell Best?
• SaaS and other XaaS: Challenges to Overcome and the Right Decisions to Make
• Hybrid Models - Delivering Best-in-class High-performance and High-Availability
• M2M Opportunities for Telco Cloud
• Unified Communication as an Essential Business Reality
• The SME as the Number 1 Customer Group that Telcos can Grow their Revenue From
• New and Enhanced Revenue Streams from Enterprise Mobility
• What are the Skillsets Required to Successfully Sell Cloud
Super early bird: GBP 500
Early Bird: GBP 1000
Standard: GBP 1200
FREE Delegate pass for Enterprises: 00.00
Free Exhibition Ticket: 00.00
Speakers: William Rabie Cloud Business Director EMEA CenturyLink, Luigi Gambardella Vice President, Relations with International Institutions and Organizations Telecom Italia, Juan Manuel Moreno Raya Global Cloud Director Telefonica, Torsten Boettjer Head of Technology Strategy and CEO Swisscom, Hyun Joo Lee Director KT, Markus Breitbach VP Global Sales & Marketing, M2M Competence Center Deutsche Telekom Inc.