Trauma, Critical Care & Acute Care Surgery 2015

Date
2015-03-23 - 2015-03-25
Attendees
1300
Event contact first name
Mary
Event contact last name
Allen
Email
Redstart@aol.com
Event contact telephone number
713-798-4557
Fax
713/796-9605
Description

This program offers comprehensive continuing education in the treatment of critically ill and injured patients, stressing current basic and cutting edge guidelines and technology for evaluation, diagnosis and management. The course is designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of those caring for ill and injured patients in rural, urban and suburban hospitals.

Attendee information

Of the more than 1300 attendees, over 80% are physicians, with remaining 20% consisting of nurses, residents, physician extenders, health care administrators and other ancillary health care personnel, representing level 1,2,3 and 4 trauma centers and nondesignated hospitals.

Exhibitor information

The exhibitors at this conference are key to the educational opportunities afforded course participants, and, as such, participants are encouraged to take full advantage of the ready availability of information and new technology that only you can provide. The number of exhibitors is limited to assure ample space for visiting exhibits and enjoying breaks and breakfasts in the Exhibit Halls.

Partner Voices

Until recently, the opportunity to have a celebrity attend an event, attach themselves to a name-brand or endorse a certain product or idea was untouchable. The thought of paying a person to promote a product was seen as something only Fortune 500 companies could afford. Social media has changed all that with brands and businesses utilizing celebrity influencers to connect directly with their demographics and increase sales and profits.