On 29 May - 1 June at Baku Expo Center will host the only event in the Caspian region specialised in energy efficiency and renewable energy, the 8th Caspian International Power and Alternative Energy Exhibition, Caspian Power 2018. The exhibition is part of a series of major energy events from the leading exhibition company ITE Group and is a proven brand among industry companies. The exhibition is organized by Iteca Caspian and its partner, ITE Group (UK).
Traditionally, the Caspian Power exhibition will take place on the same platform as the largest event in the Caspian region's oil and gas sector - Azerbaijan International Oil and Gas Caspian Oil&Gas exhibition. The relevance of the exhibition is preconditioned by the launch of the new power plants, the use of hybrid power stations, and the installation of wind turbines and solar panels in Azerbaijan. The Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the State Agency for Alternative and Renewable Energy Resources officially support the exhibition.
Among the exhibitors are leading vendor companies in the field of power engineering from Azerbaijan, Belarus, Turkey and other countries. The exposition of the exhibition will present hydra and heat to the electric power industry, nuclear power engineering, instruments and means of measurement, control, automatic regulation, industrial and household energy, energy saving technologies, radio frequency cables, cables for industrial automation and much more.
The Caspian Power 2018 exhibition provides a unique opportunity to meet with leading specialists of the electric-power industry, to get information about the latest technological developments and strategies for the development of the electric power industry, and to expand and establish new effective and mutually beneficial contacts, as well as to enter into prospective contracts.
By visiting the exhibition you will get a unique chance to:
- Find out about innovations in the sector
- Study the state of the market and get new ideas
- Make new contacts
- Build on relations with existing customers
- Get information in "live" conversation, which is not always available in other information sources
- See a wide selection of goods in a short period of time
- Choose and assess suppliers of new products/technology
- Compare one product with another
- Conclude deals
- Become agents/distributors for famous producers
- Acquire technical knowledge
- Meet technical personnel and discuss ways to solve problems or upgrade
- Discuss business issues in objective, business environment
- Establish direct link between price and quality
- Compile and add to an information database
- Begin cooperation, alliances and joint enterprises
- Be up-to-date with contemporary innovations and new technologies
- Have access to different information services, essential in the search for investment and partners