Digital Customer Experience Workshop 2018
Everyone wants to nail the digital customer experience (CX). But it’s not an easy feat to move away from brand-centric thinking to deliver experiences that meet user needs.
- How do you adapt your CX to today’s consumer behaviours and expectations?
- What are the latest contemporary design trends and thinking?
- How do you innovate to incorporate new digital technologies and techniques?
Join us at this 2-day practical workshop to acquire the latest CX strategies and techniques to deliver experiences that your consumers want. Find out how to leverage latest CX trends to align with consumers’ changing needs and wants. Learn how to use experience mapping to prioritise opportunities for CX improvements. Discover how to generate breakthrough CX ideas and chart a course for CX success for your organisation.
Who Should Attend:
Senior level executives responsible for Marketing, Digital, Customer Experience, User Experience, User Design
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand how CX is key to creating and capturing value for consumers
- Analyse how to align CX with organisational values and goals
- Identify the root causes of gaps in your organisation’s CX
- Build empathy maps and personas to understand who you are designing for
- Learn how to synthesise insights and opportunities into actions
- Pick up proven ideation techniques that generate out-of-the-box solutions
- Develop a rapid prototype that you can use to test and refine your ideas
- Examine how to convert resistant internal stakeholders into champions
- Construct a team canvas to align stakeholders towards a common purpose
- Find out how to use the ultimate CX proposal to galvanise your organisation
- Design a CX roadmap that minimises risk and maximises impact
- Take away a CX rating tool to measure and evaluate success