MRO Middle East, co-located with Aircraft Interiors Middle East (AIME), is the Gulf region's leading conference and exhibition for commercial aviation maintenance, gathering over 5,000 attendees from the entire airline supply chain.
This is the one opportunity you have in this region to discover the crucial issues impacting the MRO industry today and to engage with colleagues, customers, peers and competitors from all segments of the business.
MRO Middle East's specific focus on MRO ensures the buyers and solution providers you want to meet will be there.
- Discover the crucial issues impacting the MRO industry.
- Engage with colleagues, customers, peers and competitors from all segments of the business.
- Network with the people that are fostering growth in the region, developing cutting-edge technology, and pushing the MRO industry forward.
Why Attend MRO Middle East:
MRO Middle East — where airlines, MROs, suppliers, OEMs, regulators and industry experts converge to define the aviation maintenance industry.
If you're involved in any aspect of aviation maintenance, repair, and overhaul then you need to attend MRO Middle East!
You will meet and network with 5,000 commercial MRO professionals that are fostering growth in the region, developing cutting-edge technology, and pushing the industry forward.
With exhibitors and attendees from over 70 countries, MRO Middle East is the best place to test and purchase new MRO solutions and services.
MRO Middle East attracts the airlines, buyers, and decision makers you need to meet with to prepare for the challenges and opportunities ahead! Be a part of the community, network with your peers, explore our unmatched exhibition hall, and achieve results!
By exhibiting at MRO Middle East you will:
- Gain direct access to decision makers in the region
- Showcase your products, solutions and recent innovations
- Elevate your companies brand.