Join Us for #Expochat: What Are You Grateful For?
We spend a lot of time on #Expochat examining how we can do things better in the ever-evolving trade show industry. It’s a great way to make sure that we’re keeping on top of trends, best practices and the challenges we all face as event professionals. But our next chat will be different.
In honor of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S., we’ll discuss what our industry has done well this year and who is doing it. Get ready to name names and give shout-outs to people and organizations making a positive impact in their workplaces, communities and the world!
Join us on Wednesday, Nov. 20 at 1 p.m. ET, when Elizabeth Johnson, principal of glee Content Marketing will be asking the following questions:
- What are you grateful for this year?
- What are some things the event industry overall has gotten right in 2019?
- What shows are really innovating and what are they doing?
- What vendors are we grateful for this year for evolving their model or leading the industry in some way?
- Who are the new innovators that broke into the industry (and/or disrupted) it?
- Besides #Expochat, which we know is awesome, what other industry resources are you glad that we have?
- What are the best examples of ways that events gave back to their industries or host locations this year?
- What ways can we make the event industry as a whole better for all those it touches in the year ahead?
Held most Wednesdays at 1 p.m. ET, #Expochat is an hour-long Twitter-based conversation covering top-of-mind topics related to the trade show industry. Sponsored by TSNN and alternately moderated by seven industry thought leaders, including Stephanie Selesnick of International Trade Information, Michael Doane with CadmiumCD, Elizabeth Johnson with glee Content Marketing, trade show expert and author Marlys Arnold, and Bill McGlade and Rich Vallaster from Personify Corp, #Expochat tackles a single topic each week – a recurring pain point, innovative ideas, evolution of the industry, best practices and what doesn’t work.
To participate, sign up on Twitter and follow the #Expochat hashtag at the appointed time. Questions will be identified as Q1, Q2, etc., and responses from participants should be written as A1, A2, etc. Twitter chat tools such as Tweetchat and others can make it easier to participate. Ideas are welcome on Expochat but commercialism is not.
Upcoming topics are listed in advance on our website and reminders will be tweeted out prior to each week’s discussion. If you miss a chat, transcripts will be available on TSNN.com after each chat. We gladly accept requests for topics by emailing Arlene Shows, TSNN marketing manager at email@example.com.
Join us for the best live conversations about the industry that signs your paycheck. Rants welcome!
To learn more about #Expochat and to view our past chats, go here.
Don’t miss any event news! Sign up for any (or all) of our e-newsletters HERE & engage with us on Twitter,Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram!
Add new comment