Join #Expochat - Grow Engagement & Partnership Strength through Technology APIs
There has been a lot of discussion in the IT world of trade shows relating the ability for all partners involved in the success of a show demonstrating the ability to share data and intelligence through an API (Application Programming Interface). Lacking this expertise – on both sides – eliminates you from the discussion of being a leading player in the exhibition marketplace.
Join us and Terence Donnelly of Experient on this Wednesday’s #Expochat July 26th, 1pm ET where we’ll answer the following questions:
- · What is an API? Not just integration but sharing of intelligence
- · Why is there a need for APIs more in our business that before?
- · What are some of the myths of APIs that instill fear into trade show organizers?
- · What does real-time intelligence and data provide trade show organizers?
- · What are the type of APIs that drive the greatest value to show organizers?
- · Who are the usual suspects involved in the API process?
- · OK, what are the first steps and vital elements of an API/integration discussion?
What is #EXPOCHAT?
Expochat is a Twitter-based conversation on topics related to the trade show industry. It takes place most Wednesdays at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (new time slot) and tackles a single topic each week - a recurring pain point, innovative ideas, evolution of the industry, best practices, and what works.
Expochat is alternately moderated by four industry thought leaders: Stephanie Selesnick (International Trade Information, Inc.), Terence Donnelly (Experient), Michelle Bruno (Bruno Group Signature Services) and Michael Doane (CadmiumCD).