The World Energy Engineering Congress (WEEC) is the largest energy conference and technology expo held in the U.S. specifically for business, industrial and institutional energy users. It brings together the top experts in all areas of the field to help you set a clear, optimum path to energy efficiency, facility optimization and sustainability.
✓ Energy Management, HVAC and Smart Building Systems
✓ Renewables, Alternative Energy and Onsite Generation
✓ Lighting Efficiency and Integrated Energy Solutions
✓ Plant and Facilities Energy Efficiency and Management
AEE is very pleased to bring the WORLD ENERGY ENGINEERING CONGRESS (WEEC) Orlando for 2015. Now in its 38th year, the WEEC is well-recognized as the most important energy event of national and international scope for end users and energy professionals in all areas of the energy field.
The WEEC is the one truly comprehensive forum where you can fully assess the "big picture" and see exactly how the economic and market forces, new technologies, regulatory developments and industry trends all merge to shape your critical decisions on your organization's energy and economic future. The annual event features a large, multi-track conference agenda, a full line-up of seminars on a variety of current topics, and a comprehensive exposition of the market's most promising new technologies.
The WEEC conference and expo explore the complete spectrum of technologies and services of greatest importance to our delegates in attendance, including, but not limited to:
- Energy efficiency and energy management
- Renewable, green and alternative energy
- Combined heat & power / cogeneration / distributed generation
- Smart grid and electric metering innovations
- Integrated building automation & energy management
- Lighting efficiency
- HVAC systems and controls
- Thermal storage and load management
- Boilers and combustion controls
- Geoexchange technologies
- Solar and fuel cell technologies
- Applications specific to federal energy management programs
- Energy services, energy procurement and project financing