The American Manufacturing Summit is a leadership focused meeting designed around improving plant floor operations and manufacturing strategy across the globe.
The Manufacturing Summit serves as an annual platform to exchange ideas around the impact of market dynamics and new technologies for current and future manufacturing, operations and supply chain leaders. This year’s Summit creates an opportunity to examine key case studies around how workforce management, lean manufacturing, process improvement and automation are being rolled out in the world’s best facilities. Join the in-depth discussions to build your road-map in achieving innovation, maximizing manufacturing profitability, optimizing plant floor operations and establishing standardization across multiple manufacturing facilities.
- Responding to rising costs through manufacturing innovation
- Benefits of an optimized workforce
- Product lifecycle, manufacturing cost and the supply chain
- Driving down headcount, waste and inefficiencies
COLLABORATIVE BUSINESS MODELS
- Understanding subcontractor selection
- Ranking system to guide subcontractor selection
- Selecting subcontractors to support business goals
- Obtaining continuous improvement from the supply base through supplier evaluation
- How can manufacturing divisions become better innovators?
- Enhancing innovation through disruptive technologies
- Nurturing new talent to push traditional boundaries
- Examining how innovative manufacturers are already getting ahead
PLANT FLOOR OPTIMIZATION
- Reducing the cost of manufacturing error and backlog
- Developing a flexible and adaptable lean system
- Advanced technologies and trends driving efficient productivity
- Taking a data-centric approach to planning, design, supply, manufacturing and customer support