JMA Hong Kong comes to its 27th edition. The show scale will continue to expand with better zoning, reaching international standards in every aspect. Apart from strengthening the relationship with existing clients, exhibitors can also explore new business opportunities in the booming markets in Asia. November is a good timing for jewelry trading as wholesalers and retailers have stronger impulse on sourcing and restocking inventories before year-end holiday season.
The Buyer entrance surged nearly 7% in JMA Hong Kong 2018, achieving remarkable success, and further reinforcing the show's status as Asia Key Jewelry Event.
- The only cash & carry jewelry show in Hong Kong welcomes both trade and public buyers, facilitating exhibitors in exploring new business opportunities
- Expanding international pavilions gather worldwide quality exhibitors and pieces under one roof
- Increasing exhibitors and booths widen product varieties to satisfy market demands
- Golden chance to boost annual sales as buyers have strong demand for replenishment before year-end holidays
- Invite buyer delegations to help exhibitors establish contact and conduct business with quality buyers
- Test the market at year end to formulate next year sales and marketing strategy
- Extensive promotional programs in Mainland China and Asia Pacific to attract quality buyers in growing markets