ObesityWeek is a unique, international event focused on the basic science, clinical application, surgical intervention and prevention of obesity. By combining both American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) and The Obesity Society (TOS) annual meetings, ObesityWeek brings together world-renowned experts in obesity to share innovation and breakthroughs in science unmatched around the globe. This year, the international conference will focus on the heart, the cardiac component of obesity.
Attendees will enjoy the diverse educational opportunities, networking events, and scientific synergies created through the collaboration of these leading obesity organizations.
ObesityWeek is the leading conference of its kind in the world, providing an unmatched multi-track schedule with:
- Pre-conference courses
- Oral abstract, video and poster presentations
- Interdisciplinary research, education sessions and policy programming
- Hands-on skills labs
- Shared keynote speakers
- Industry-sponsored symposia
- And much more!
The ObesityWeek Audience:
- Experienced Metabolic and Bariatric Surgeons
- Surgeons new to the field of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery as well as surgeons who provide coverage for bariatric surgeons
- Physicians (General Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Endocrinology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Psychology)
- Basic and Clinical Research Scientists
- Clinicians/Integrated Health Professionals
- Policymakers and Administrators
- Physician Assistants
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Rehabilitation/Exercise Therapists; Physical/Occupational Therapists
- Social Workers
- Industry Professionals