SLAS will host SLAS2020, the ninth SLAS International Conference and Exhibition, in San Diego, California, from January 25-29, 2020.
This conference is the flagship event of the Society, bringing together thousands of scientists, researchers, academics, and government professionals looking to leverage life sciences discovery and technology to drive results for their organizations. Key professional disciplines represented at SLAS2020 include: assay development and screening; automation and high-throughput technologies; biologics discovery; bioanalytical techniques; chemical biology; biomarker discovery and applications; drug target strategies; micro- and nanotechnologies; and data informatics.
Don’t worry, there are no Easter Eggs here. SLAS2020 will provide you with a comprehensive marketing platform that helps your company:
- Attract qualified leads
- Engage in one-to-one dialogue with purchasers from industry, academia and government laboratories
- Launch a new product
- Establish or reposition your brand
- Build awareness of your products, services and expertise
- Create goodwill by contributing to SLAS global mission
- Expand your customer base
- and much more...