5 Things to Consider Before Analyzing The Data Gathered During Your Virtual Event
There was a time when the most clearly attributable data to track ROI from an event was the revenue from ticket sales and sponsorships. With the advent of virtual events hosted with the help of cutting edge virtual event platforms  , measuring the levels of engagement and impact has become easier than ever. But deriving insights from the data still remains a tough challenge. Here are 5 strategic ways to get actionable reporting from your next virtual event:
- Focus on insights: Understanding of data and analytics needs time. If you haven’t already, help your team upskill by enabling learning from resources and experts who can derive insights from the data that is being collected. The sheer volume of data available can result in analysis paralysis, rather than clarity.
- Leverage partnerships: Your sponsors and exhibitors can be your friends in this journey of learning from the insights. Explore partnerships with companies that have a good track record of executing virtual events and have experience with breaking down the data to make it easy to understand.
- Use a platform that puts engagement first: Leverage a technology platform that provides you with a range of possibilities that will boost the engagement during the live event. Make sure that the tracking of the engagement is also straightforward. You need to break down the data, segment the audience and see which steps drove the right engagement so you can repeat the success.
- Share information with sponsors: Take your partners along with you. The more transparent you become with the data you collected, the more they will trust you. Share deep insights that showcase how they’ve performed at your event. It could be about the booth visitors or the session engagement during sponsored sessions.
- Integrate with your favourite tools: Managing a successful virtual event is about ensuring all essential elements - people, technology and processes work in sync. When evaluating virtual event platforms, explore how well they integrate with your existing event and marketing technology stack. Does it connect seamlessly with marketing automation platforms like Hubspot? That will allow you to track customer journeys easily and enable your team to setup engagement campaigns effortlessly.
Virtual events are going to be one of the key strategic initiatives in your growth strategy and the ability to derive insights from data is mission critical. If you are looking for a reliable event platform that understands this need, Hubilo is ready to partner with you and enable your success. It tracks 60+ dimensions across key attributes like event engagement, session engagement, networking and exhibitor ROI. Learn more here.
Add new comment