CEIR Releases Fourth Report in How to Grow Attendance Series
The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) has released the fourth and final report in its new “How to Grow Attendance” series for event attendee marketers.
By uncovering attendee marketer commitments to improve existing approaches and evolve with fast-changing marketing norms, Report Four: Plans on Where to Improve Approach in Near-term Future offers a look at the most popular marketing approaches and the characteristics that are tied to success in attendee growth.
“This is the last report in the series,” explained Nancy Drapeau, CEIR senior research director. “It provides marketers with guidance on where to focus their continuous quality improvement efforts and which new techniques and technologies to consider adding in the next several years to position their efforts for success.”
The eight-page report includes:
- Areas Looking to Improve: identifies percentage of attendee marketers planning to address each of nine areas.
- New Activities Planned for Near-term Future: reports on percentage of attendee marketers that will take on each of nine new activities in the area of analytics, content marketing and other strategically focused activities beyond their current marketing practices.
- Commentary from marketing professionals on how they have applied these strategies.
According to the study, 79 percent of attendee marketers plan to improve one or more aspects of their approach, with 75 percent intending to add one or more new activities in the next several years.
In addition to total results, the report identifies unique differences by geographic scope of an event and state of growth of business professionals in target sectors.
A full listing of reports are as follows:
• Part One: Planning and Goal Setting that Positions Efforts for Success
• Part Two: Marketing Channel Mix and Other Tactics that Drive Growth
• Part Three: Messaging that Resonates and Delivers
• Part Four: Plans on Where to Improve Approach in Near-term Future
“Marketing professionals today face enormous pressure to keep up with the rapid pace of change in best practices,” said Cathy Breden, CEO of CEIR. “This report finds attendee marketers are stepping up to the challenge.”
Members of EDPA, ESCA, IAEE, IAVM and SISO can access the CEIR library and reports at no cost.
Don’t miss any event news! Sign up for any (or all) of our e-newsletters HERE & engage with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram!
Add new comment