Fern Launches Testing and Screening Assessment for Trade Shows and Events
Cincinnati-based Fern, a national marketing support and trade show services provider, is partnering with ShareMy.Health, a healthcare technology developer, on Fern Health Check. Available to all trade show and event organizers, this digital platform will allow for consumer-controlled sharing of health data.
While the return to live events will require a combination of many factors, individual safety and comfort levels will be at the foundation. Until there is a vaccine with widespread availability and coverage – and likely for an extended time thereafter – self-assessment, testing and verification will be key elements, according to Jim Kelley, vice president of marketing and industry relations for Fern.
“There is no disputing the value of face-to-face experiences, such as trade shows and conferences, as it relates to commerce and professional growth,” said Kelley. “The return to live events is going to be about shifting the mindset of attendees, exhibitors, venues and local jurisdictions to a place where they are again comfortable hosting and attending events. We believe Health Check is a key tool that will help this occur.”
Fern Health Check provides:
- A self-assessment portal that allows individual control of health data through a HIPAA-compliant platform that can be shared via a personalized Health Passport
- Customizable policies based on organization, event and venue requirements
- Dashboard reporting for event organizers that can be grouped by stakeholder segments, such as event staff, attendees and exhibitors
- API Integration with industry registration and mobile app solutions
- FDA-authorized testing solutions, including at-home kits for pre-event and post-event use, as well as on-site rapid testing administered by licensed health professionals
- Deployment of evolving testing solutions to include “at-the-door rapid testing” upon FDA approval
“When ShareMy.Health was founded, the principle was simple – provide individuals safe and secure access to their health data through an online platform that allows them to share information with organizations they trust,” said Galen Murdock, CEO and co-founder of ShareMy.Health. “Based on this foundation, it was easy to see that our solution could be a valuable tool for helping people regain a level of comfort about attending live events by automating the complex workflow of self-assessments, testing and health protocols.”
The partnership of the two companies enhances Fern's technology-focused strategy of empowering organizations to grow relationships between audiences and brands. Fern has numerous strategic relationships with marketing and event technology organizations, which the company continues to build and develop to offer integrated solutions and Fern proprietary technologies.
Learn more about Fern Health Check here.
Add new comment