UBM’s N.Y. Fashion Shows Add POOLTRADESHOW, BLUE@Intermezzo to Line Up
UBM Fashion has added two shows - POOLTRADESHOW and BLUE@Intermezzo – to its NY Women's May marketplace, for a total of six shows: Accessorie Circuit, Intermezzo Collections, Accessories the Show, Fame and MODA, opening May 7-9 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
BLUE@Intermezzo, the first-ever platform dedicated to showcasing premium denim brands, will exhibit between the major women's fashion markets.
"Retailers rely on Intermezzo Collections to circle back around after the larger shows and regional markets to sharpen their assortments, address of-the-moment trends and fill in their inventory to carry them through the rest of the season. BLUE@Intermezzo is the perfect opportunity for denim brands to distribute their replenishment inventory as well as pick up new business," said Peter Berta, director Accessorie Circuit/Intermezzo Collections.
POOLTRADESHOW, described as “a breeding ground for art-inspired and independent fashion brands”, will serve a carefully merchandised show and features everything from unique apparel and accessories to lifestyle, apothecary, home goods and stationary, introducing a unique selection to the east coast market.
Exhibiting brands include YRN, JOYN, Wicked Heathens, and Blue Planet.
"We couldn't be more excited about offering the POOL experience in NY to brands that have not been able to make it to Vegas yet, or to brands looking for a unique and affordable show like ours on the east coast. In addition, retailers will have a fresh opportunity to shop what is happening now and next," said Jason Peskin, POOLTRADESHOW show director.
As an added benefit to UBM brands and retailers, POOLTRADESHOW's SWIMLESSONS now will serve as an educational forum for new and established brands across all UBM Fashion's portfolio.
The educational series presents influential and experienced leaders in the industry sharing knowledge and experiences on how emerging designers can establish themselves in the competitive market.
NY May Women's Market Shows
· Accessorie Circuit | Showcasing a comprehensive presentation of women's accessories, Accessorie Circuit features designer and contemporary jewelry, handbags, footwear, scares, belts and gift items.
· Intermezzo Collections | The perfect opportunity between major women's fashion markets to discover and shop the current trends, Intermezzo Collections features all ready-to-wear classifications contemporary, activewear, casual and denim hosting two neighborhoods; CANVAS and BLUE@Intermezzo.
· POOLTRADESHOW | Tailored for the boutique buyer featuring everything from art-inspired fashion and accessories for women, to lifestyle, apothecary, home goods and stationery and hosting the CASH & CARRY neighborhood.
· Accessories the Show | A vibrant collection of fashion and lifestyle accessories from classic and trend-driven brands previewing immediates and cold weather accessories. This May ATS will present The Nest; a neighborhood focusing on new & emerging designers, a trend presentation with Accessories Magazine, and a Swell Lounge; giving away 1,500 co-branded water bottles.
· Fame | Where retailers discover young contemporary, trend-driven and dynamic collections for women's and juniors; introducing this May a curated point of purchase section of brands.
· MODA | Showcasing a mix of accessible ready-to-wear focusing on Fall/Winter collections with a strong fur assortment. This May MODA will introduce eveningwear.
Add new comment