AWE Announces Inaugural Women’s Leadership Event
The Association for Women in Events (AWE) has opened registration for its premiere women’s leadership event: ELEVATE!.
The event is powered by AWE and is sponsored by Hilton and the Conrad Washington DC.
The event will be hosted March 7 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and a networking reception will follow from 5 to 7 p.m.
The event will include:
● Disruptive, compelling sessions with women in business and politics.
● Networking opportunities with women and men who are making a difference in the industry.
● World-class speakers and leaders who are changing the dialogue around how women do business.
Select activities like the following:
○ Complimentary mini makeovers (complete with a headshot photo!)
○ Breaks with a service dog for ultimate zen
○ A video interview studio
○ An inspiration wall
“We want this event to be innovative, cutting-edge and inspirational. Elevate! is all about taking a woman’s voice and activating it. It is about elevating women in business to the next level. Attendees should expect to be excited, motivated and re-energized after this event. We are excited to reveal our speakers, networking opportunities and experiential events very soon.” Carrie Abernathy, CMP, CEM, CSEP, 2018 Elevate! Chair.
Elevate! is calling for submissions that tell a meaningful story and have influenced experiences in the events industry.