CadmiumCD Launches eventScribe Live to Support Digital Events
Event software company CadmiumCD has launched eventScribe Live, an expanded version of its existing eventScribe event management and attendee engagement platform, to support digital events including hybrid, virtual and on-demand (pre-recorded). According to company officials, the new LIVE platform takes the best of eventScribe and packages it with new features that allow event planners to collect, manage and share digital conference and trade show content.
“We’ve been talking with clients about their needs during this transitional time in our industry, and we have a platform based on the way they’re planning to do their conferences and trade shows online,” said Michelle Wyatt, CEO and co-founder of CadmiumCD.
Created for three types of events, eventScribe Live accommodates hybrid events that have both face-to-face and online components, real-time virtual events hosted entirely online, and digital events that allow attendees to explore enduring event recordings and materials on-demand.
The majority of the platform’s attendee-facing features are available in both app and website formats and allow event organizers to do the following:
- Manage speakers and presenters
- Collect and share speaker content
- Create digital session rooms
- Live streaming
- Publish enduring materials
- House session audio and video recordings
- Build digital poster halls
- CE tracking and certificates
- Manage exhibitors and sponsors
- Collect and share company information
- Create digital expo halls
- Interactive floor plans
- Company listings
- Product showcases
- Advertising options (website and app)
Networking and Engagement:
- Audience response systems
- Scavenger hunts
- Activity feeds
- Attendee chat
- Video chat
- Attendee contact lists and messaging
- Surveys and evaluations for feedback
To learn more about eventScribe Live for virtual conferences and trade shows, go here. CadmiumCD is also hosting a series of webinars to help event planners learn about the platform and maximize online events. To register, go here.