CPhI North America to Expand Presence and Focus in 2018
CPhI North America, the only event to bring the complete North American pharma supply chain together, today announced the opening of 2018 event registration. CPhI North America will take place April 24-26, 2018 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia.
It will feature an expanded show footprint ideal for networking, sourcing, education and innovation in drug development and manufacturing.
Two new zones including a Bioprocessing Zone and the P-MEC Zone, a machinery zone to promote the latest technology in manufacturing equipment, will join legacy zones, InformEx, iCSE, FDF, InnoPack and CPhI.
Attendance at the event is expected to surpass 2017 levels, which attracted more than 7,400 pharmaceutical industry professionals and thought leaders and more than 630 exhibitors.
Attendees are urged to register and secure booth space early. Registration for CPhI North America is now open at: www.CPhINorthAmerica.com/register.
"The event's inaugural success underscores the connective power of CPhI," said Joseph Marks, Brand Director for CPhI North America.
He added, "The US pharmaceutical and fine chemical industry is dynamic, and filled with regulatory and legislative uncertainties. CPhI North America provides show-goers an engaging and focused environment, helping them overcome today's hurdles while also preparing for the challenges of tomorrow."
The exhibitor floor has strategically been designed to include the following seven zones:
- NEW! Bioprocessing: Bioprocessing zone will provide greater access and pathway to opportunities in the next generation of pharmaceuticals.
- NEW! P-MEC: Machinery zone will showcase the latest pharmaceutical equipment, machinery and technology.
- InformEx: Specialty and fine chemicals zone will address innovative molecule development.
- CPhI: Manufacturing ingredients zone will support API and excipients
- iCSE: Drug development zone will highlight world-class CROs specializing in both pre-clinical and clinical research for drug development.
- FDF: Finished drug products zone will feature leading small and large molecule CDMO/CMOs.
- InnoPack: Packaging zone will showcase packaging innovation.
Alongside CPhI North America, CPhI CONNECT will have a full conference program designed to Foster Innovation in Drug Development and Manufacturing in a New Era of Regulation.
The CPhI CONNECT agenda will include discussions on pharmaceutical manufacturing, outsourcing, R&D, drug delivery and supply chain related topics for small and large molecule finished drugs. It has also been extended to focus on biopharmaceuticals, with a full day symposia and breakout sessions on trending topics such as biosimilars/biogenerics.
Other key content will address the following topics:
- Novel Drug Delivery Systems and Emerging Technologies
- R&D Innovation
- Regulatory Developments
- Continuous Manufacturing Advancements
- Process Development
- Tech Transfer
- Quality Metrics / Supply Chain Best Practices
- Bio-Manufacturing Opportunities and Challenges
More information about CPhI North America and CPhI CONNECT is available at https://CPhINorthAmerica.com.