ECEF 2014 Will Feature High-level Speakers from Reed, Advanstar, E.J. Krause
The 2014 Exhibition & Convention Executives Forum, on tap May 27-28 in Washington, D.C., is packed with a lineup of high-level speakers from trade show companies, including Reed Exhibitions, Advanstar Communications and E.J. Krause and Associates.
Reed Exhibitions’ Executive Vice President Greg Topalian will kick things off with a keynote titled “Avoiding Irrelevance”.
“Greg’s provocative take on evolving customer expectations promises to disrupt the way industry leaders think about their events,” said Sam Lippman, president of Lippman Connects and creator of the ECEF program.
He added, “This keynote provides the top-level perspective and forward-looking insights that makes ECEF a valuable event for 200 CEOs, executive directors, presidents and vice presidents.”
Besides Topalian, there are several other high-level speakers on the schedule:
· Consumer Electronics Association President and CEO Gary Shapiro reveals his “Killer Strategies for a Successful Exhibition.”
· The Mexican Market - Bring Mexican Attendees to your Event and Clone your Event in Mexico: Paul St. Amour, vice president, E.J. Krause and Associates and a panel of exhibition producers discuss the value of the Mexican market.
· Advanstar President and CEO Joseph Loggia demonstrates how their new software enhances the value of participation for attendees and exhibitors.
· American Geophysical Union Executive Director/CEO Chris McEntee demonstrates how a virtual extension is enhancing the on-site attendee experience.
· Brand Studio Executive Director and author Larry Vincent delivers the Closing Keynote “Brand Real: Strengthening Your Event’s Brand and Bottom Line.”
“The ECEF 2014 program is fresh, original and full of actionable take-aways,” Lippman said.
He added, “I am pleased by the high praise ECEF receives each year from leaders in the exhibition and convention industry. They are the inspiration for this year’s strong agenda.”
The event begins the night before at a networking reception and continues the next day with a full-day conference. Attendees include trade show executives and suppliers.
For more information please visit: www.lippmanconnects.com/ecef