TDWI Orlando Conference 2018
Look into the future of big data and analytics and end the year strong with TDWI Orlando. An annual fan-favorite, this event presents big data trends, data management at scale, and predictive analytics education so you can implement what’s new and what’s next in the industry.
Data is your most valuable asset—it’s time to use it to its full potential. TDWI, the industry leader in data training for over 20 years, will show you how.
Over one week, at one location, you will get the most applicable training on your top data challenges from the industry’s most respected thought leaders and practitioners. Modernizing your data warehouse? Implementing cloud services? Working to develop a successful data architecture strategy for your self-service analytics and data science endeavors? Need to ensure your dashboards and KPIs are driving innovation and growth within your organization? TDWI Orlando will provide you with the skills and best practices you need to advance your data management and analytics initiatives now.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Business and IT leaders working to build an organization driven by data, analytics, and insight
- Business and data analysts who turn data into knowledge and insight
- Anyone who is interested in pursuing the skills of the data scientist
- Data warehousing and data integration specialists who need to understand how new data sources and data storage technologies enable their analytics programs
- Everyone who is interested in analytics from those seeking business opportunities to those faced with the technical challenges
- BI, data warehousing, and analytics architects, designers, and developers
- Data architects, modelers, designers, and developers working across the data continuum from structured data to nontraditional data sources
- Data stewards, custodians, and stakeholders who are challenged by the expanding scope of data and the growing complexity of regulations governing data privacy, security, and use
- Data analysts and business analysts who want to learn more about the latest in analytics including advanced analytics techniques, data discovery, and getting from data to insight