PCMA Opens Registrations for Digital Experience Institute Summit
PCMA’s Digital Experience Institute annual online Summit now is open for registration. Supported and sponsored by Meetings + Conventions Calgary, the all-day event is set to take place Nov. 15, between 8 a.m.–5 p.m. CT.
Participating event professionals will have a chance to join veteran strategists and newcomers to the digital space where they can learn all about digital event solutions and how to implement success into each event.
Amanda Marijanovic will once again be the broadcast host, facilitating dialogue with industry experts on a variety of topics ranging from digital event law and global differences to the latest solutions available on the market.
“The DEI Summit represents an amazing opportunity for event professionals as it delivers tangible solutions drawing exponential revenue and engagement from key audiences,” said Deborah Sexton, PCMA president and CEO.
She continued, “PCMA has always looked at ways to stay ahead of the curve and innovate through every aspect of the senior level education it provides. With the emergence of digital events across the industry, it is crucial that we continue to help and inspire our participants and stakeholders, who are very much at the heart of what we do.”
The summit, providing virtual networking opportunities and comprehensive insight into the digital world of events, will offer six sessions focusing on topical content including global digital events; winning Buy-in from leadership, staff and participants; the technologies driving results and success in events.
The online broadcast will kick-off with a virtual coffee networking session, where attendees can engage with the global digital event community, and will conclude with the virtual Happy Hour, a major draw for attendees that allows them to network further and exchange learnings from the all-day summit.
Speakers at the Digital Experience Institute Summit include:
- Roberta Odebrecht, Account Director, K.I.T. Group GmbH
- Matthew G. Miller, Principal, MG Miller Intellectual Property Law
- Cary Clark, Director of Programs and Education at International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH)
- Debi Scholar, Digital Events Pioneer
- Kaila Bongiovanni, Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Microsoft
- Antwone Stigall, CMP, DES, Antwone Stigall & Co on behalf of Teach For America
- Lawrence Chang, Director IT, Calgary Convention Center
- Donny Neufuss, Director of Business Development – eSports Vertical Market Leader, Production Resource Group
- James Newman, Director of IT, Digitell
- Nicole Armstrong, Director of Stakeholder Relations, Internet Society
“Meetings + Conventions Calgary is proud to support meeting professionals as they navigate our rapidly changing industry,” said Dave Sclanders, executive director of Meetings + Conventions Calgary.
He added, “Events like the DEI summit equip planners with the expertise to deliver digital extensions to face-to-face meetings, generate business growth and create new revenue streams such as sponsorships.”
Event professionals can register and gain full access to PCMA’s Digital Experience Institute Summit HERE. Early Bird rates also are available for purchase.
Add new comment