TSNN Webinar – Leveraging Content Marketing to Enhance the Exhibition Experience
The latest in the TSNN Webinar Series, "Leveraging Content Marketing to Enhance the Exhibition Experience”, is a must-attend for anyone interested in learning how effective content actually can boost attendance to a live event.
This webinar is designed for both the show organizers and exhibitors and outlines ways to deliver content, including blogs, articles, newsletters, webinars and social media, which your attendees want.
The webinar will be held Nov. 14 at 1 p.m. ET. Please register HERE.
Every show strives to create awesome conference programming that will be motivational, as well as educational.
At the same time, exhibitors prepare for interactions with the attendees to inform them on new products and services. Those that attend an exhibition are hungry for quality information from the speakers and knowledgeable booth personnel. The cycle of content creation for a conference/trade show has taken on new aspects during recent years.
Joe Pulizzi, founder of the Content Marketing Institute, will be interviewed by Michelle Bruno, president of Bruno Group Signature Events, on this topic.
Not only is Pulizzi the go-to authority on content marketing, he is a show producer of several Content Marketing World events. His knowledge base encompasses all aspects for this conversation.
In this webinar, Pulizzi will provide the latest research on content marketing and address the following questions:
- What content marketing tactics can be used to draw an audience to a show?
- How can the show leverage its content to the non-attendees, seeding future audiences?
- Can a show have a revenue stream from their content?
- How can the event leverage speakers throughout the year to generate interest in the event and create more revenue opportunities?
- What pieces of content can be captured at a show to drive ongoing engagement?