a2z Announces Launch of New Event Management and Marketing Solutions at Expo!Expo!
a2z, Inc., provider of cloud-based event management and marketing tools, has been busy developing several new event technology solutions for trade show, exhibition, conference and professional meeting organizers.
In an effort to spread the word about these solutions throughout the events industry, the company showcased three new offerings at Expo! Expo! Annual Meeting, held Nov. 28-30 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas.
The Very Important Business Exchange (VIBE) is a turnkey service designed to enable qualified buyers and sellers to engage in real business in a well-managed hosted meeting environment.
According to a2z officials, VIBE will enable show organizers to exponentially augment their high-profile audience’s ROI, create a memorable experience for participants and increase their brand’s perceived value, all without adding any additional work for their teams.
The new 360-degree VIBE program includes the following key features:
• Recruiting buyers and suppliers
• Promoting the program with award-winning marketing
• Providing end-user support
• Onsite management
• State-of-the-art VIP program technology
“The program has been carefully designed to provide value to our clients’ audiences while mitigated the risk to the existence of their events,” explained Bill McGlade, senior director of emerging business for a2z, Inc.
He continued, “All the hassles of operational management, logistics as well as buyer recruitment will be delegated to a2z. VIBE will optimize our clients’ success while minimizing the investment of time and resources from their teams.”
Meanwhile, the User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) features have been released to a2z’s native mobile app platform, MyEventPlan.
Powered by ChirpE, this mobile app for trade shows, conferences and professional meetings incorporates the following usability and promotional features:
• Fully branded events with custom home screen app icons
• Smart access via dynamic banners, emails, SMS and social media posts
• Automatic updates and seamless integrations
• Powerful analytics and dashboard reports
• Comprehensive marketing and end-user support
“MyEventPlan app delivers a coherent and logical user flow that is a paradigm shift and an industry first,” said Rajiv Jain, CEO of a2z, Inc.
He added, “Fully compliant with App Store guidelines, it enhances instead of compromising on delivering conversions, engagement and retention for trade shows, conferences and professional meetings.”
Lastly, a2z is gearing up to launch a cloud-based business intelligence and reporting engine within its event management and marketing solutions.
Custom-designed and flexibly configurable, this new reporting engine further enhances a2z’s integrated technology environment that enables client organizations to manage and compare multiple events within one centralized administration system.
Slated for release in 2018, the new reporting engine includes the following key features and benefits:
- Business intelligence platform specifically built for the events industry
- Intuitive, easy-to-use visual interface requiring minimal steps to run routine as well as customized reports
- Real-time and self-service reports, dashboards and visualization
- Streamlined data exploration and drill-down charts for deeper comparative analysis
- Rules-based and user-driven workflows
- Comprehensive report sharing, emailing, scheduling and printing features
“We are thrilled to announce the launch of our cutting-edge reporting and business intelligence features at Expo! Expo! 2017,” Jain said.
He continued, “Our solutions have long offered an incomparable richness and depth of data to event organizers. This new offering will now make accessing, analyzing and utilizing that data to grow their events amazingly easier than ever for all users of a2z’s solutions.”
To learn more about a2z’s portfolio of digital event management and marketing tools, go HERE.