AIMEX is the key event for the mining industry. Diversify and expand your business with the latest technologies and innovations.
- Scope products and services from over 600 quality suppliers that will keep you at the forefront of the industry.
- Manage expenditure and increase profitability that will improve your competative edge
- Discover how to increase efficiency and deliver greater productivity
- Develop a low-cost optimisation strategy to get the most out of you operations
- Procure services and products in an effective way
- Network with peers, exchange ideas and expand your knowledge
Trade only, engineers: chemical, civil, electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, mining, process, boilermaker/welder, diesel mechanic/fitter, operator, research and development, sales/marketing, senior management and technical staff within the fields of communications, consulting and design, contracting, construction, education, electrical utility, environment, government, mining, power generation, quarrying, transport and storage.
Mining equipment, supplies and services, computers - software and hardware, conveyors and associated handling equipment, electrical equipment, fire fighting equipment, safety equipment, underground mining, transportation, environmental and dust control, opencut mining, mineral extraction, mineral processing & coal preparation, crushing, grinding and screening equipment, power generation, transmission, cabling, energy systems, process control, pumps and valves.