The Big 5 has closed for the 38th edition of the largest construction event in the Middle East, this year co-located with a brand new event, The Big 5 Solar. Opened this year by HH Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, President of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, CEO and Chairman of the Emirates Group. The Big 5 hosted more than 2,600 exhibitors from 60+ countries for thousands of local and international construction professionals.
At The Big 5, we understand how important is it to achieve your business objectives, and we are here to support you in doing just that. The reason we are able to continue to deliver successful events year after year is because we listen to what our visitors want to achieve - and we do our very best to help you achieve them.
Take a look at how we were able to support visitors like you in 2017.
Successfully meeting exhibitor objectives:
- 97% discovered the latest product trends and innovations
- 96% met with current suppliers
- 97% sourced new international products
- 96% were able to find a local distributor
- 98% were able to attend educational features
The Big 5 is the biggest construction event in the Middle East that in 2017 alone featured 2,600+ exhibitors from 60+ countries, over four packed days.
If you are a supplier of construction products and want to meet your key buyers then make sure you get in touch today.
Our dedicated product categories that you can be part of include:
- MEP Services
- Building Interiors & Finishes
- Building Envelope & Special Construction
- Construction Tools & Building Materials
- Construct Technology & Innovation