Aventri Launches New Marketplace of Curated Partners
If you’re an Aventri customer wanting to extend the value of your event management software, you’re in luck. The software platform provider now offers a curated list of its partners through the new Aventri Marketplace.
The Marketplace portal, located on the Aventri platform, gives customers quick access to compatible technology and service providers to help them more easily manage all aspects of their events. Marketplace partners cover everything from event promotion and budget management to staffing, ground transportation and payment processing.
One such partner is Uber for Business. We recently covered the new Uber Vouchers feature from U4B in our sister publication, Corporate Event News, and it looks like Aventri agrees with our assessment of their value for events. Aventri is the first event management software provider to launch a partnership with U4B, centered around Uber Vouchers.
Within Marketplace, planners can sort by services and click to get product information and request quotes and demos. An Aventri account manager plays an advisory role to help clients find the right providers.
“Planners today are expected to be event strategists, plugged into all the best resources,” said Brad Langley, vice president, channel and partner management for Aventri.
He continued, “At the same time, they’re stretched thin. Bombarded with requests for new and different services, they no longer have time to carefully evaluate every option. Aventri Marketplace answers the call, offering easy access to the top providers planners need as they build out their events.”
At launch, Aventri Marketplace contains eight categories of partners:
- Attendee Engagement – Sciensio artificial intelligence Eventbots
- Event Promotion – InGo for word-of-mouth/social media promotion
- Budget Management – Eved centralized platform to better manage spend
- Ground Transportation – Uber for Business, miMeetings and EmpireCLS, enhancing service as well as savings and budget control
- Onsite Services – Swiftium modern solutions to improve lead retrieval, session tracking, ticketing, registration and access control
- Reservation Software – Meetingmax for faster, more accurate room block management
- Payment Processing – CardConnect streamlined payment solutions
- Event Staffing – Plannernet, a pool of 1,500 meeting and event specialists in 70 countries
All partner products and services are vetted by Aventri prior to onboarding. Marketplace partners must meet data security and GDPR regulation requirements. In addition, Aventri tests to ensure solutions are easy to deploy within a reasonable timeframe. Detailed information and step-by-step instructions for each offering are provided within the marketplace.
“Aventri technology assists planners throughout the event lifecycle,” said Michael Burns, global head of sales and marketing at Aventri.
He added, “Marketplace builds on our promise to customers. The aim is to present top-notch providers that enhance every corner of event planning and management. Using Aventri Marketplace, planners will save time and money, while optimizing their events.”
Aventri will evaluate companies and roll out new partners on an ongoing basis.