Virtual and Hybrid Event Platform, Swapcard, Opens Registration for Evolve 2.0
Swapcard, an AI-powered engagement and matchmaking platform for events, announced the launch of their second in-house 3-day virtual event and show, Evolve 2.0, which will be held from February 23-25, 2021.
To attend, please register HERE.
Following the success of their first virtual event back in May 2020, Evolve: The Virtual Event for Planners, which built a community of more than 4,000 event professionals, Swapcard made the move towards a 365 platform with the Evolve Community Series.
The team has continued to release new content monthly and the community has continued to grow and network.
Swapcard evolved into a fully virtual online event platform in March 2020 and has helped move 1,500-plus conferences and exhibitions online since then. With the success and learnings of the Evolve community, Swapcard has decided to reunite the community for Evolve 2.0.
Industry leaders speaking at the event include:
- David Audrain, CEO, ExpoDevCo & Executive Director, SISO
- Kai Hattendorf, Managing Director & CEO, UFI
- Narisa Wild, SVP Digital, Informa Markets
- Corbin Ball, CMP, CSP, DES, MS
- Nancy Drapeau, Vice President of Research, CEIR
- Liz King Caruso, Event Producer & Consultant, Liz King Events
- Dahlia El Gazzar, Founder, DAHLIA+Agency
- Tess Vismale, Tech Whisperer & Event Technologist
"Evolve 2.0 aims to support organizers in their move to virtual. But virtual events are only the first step in a 3-step market transition moving to hybrid events and then to a full 365 virtual community platform. The Evolve community will be around for the upcoming 3 years and the 2.0 version will focus on constructive feedback from more than 1,500 virtual events we took online, and how to move forward with hybrid events," said Baptiste Boulard, CEO & Co-Founder, Swapcard.
What to expect from Evolve 2.0:
- Educational and insightful content including industry expert masterclasses on virtual and hybrid best practices, global research association reports and lessons learned in 2020 by organizers
- "Face-to-face" networking & meeting opportunities with event professionals from around facilitated by Swapcard's innovative virtual features, powered by artificial intelligence that matches people with relevant exhibitors, attendees, products and sessions
- A marketplace of products & services uploaded on virtual exhibition booths to explore & compare the best services and tools in the events industry
- A job board to post vacancies or find a new adventure - Swapcard is playing their part in connecting people and companies to help the events industry get back on its feet through the Evolve community
Evolve 2.0 will tackle 3 themes:
Day 1: Attendee Experience - engagement, networking, accessibility, gamification and more
Day 2: ROI for All - monetizing virtual events, sponsorship structure, virtual exhibitor ROI and more
Day 3: Post-Pandemic Events - new business models, the 365 platform, hybrid events and the future of the industry
Attendees will learn about the attendee experience, monetization and hybrid event themes through case studies with real organizers who want to share their successful experiences, masterclasses & panel discussions with industry experts, live Q&As with event professionals and pitches & demonstrations from a variety of event suppliers.
The global community of over 6,000 event professionals is already on the platform, so if you would like to join them, register for free here.
Add new comment