Oude Markt 30,
Venlo, The Netherlands
The Hi-Tech Supply Chain Summit brings together industry thought leaders from the world’s biggest and most advanced technology manufacturers, retailers and telecom infrastructure providers to discuss the latest challenges and opportunities facing the hi-tech supply chain.
With over 200 senior level attendees, 25+ speakers and over 12 hours of one to one networking, this is a crucial opportunity to understand how to future-proof your supply chain and stay competitive in the fast-changing supply chain landscape.
- The future of manufacturing: Discover how connected manufacturing will usher in an era where technology is integrated with business strategy to drive efficiencies across the supply network
- Leverage machine learning: Understand how machine learning capabilities can be applied to provide enhanced visibility to suppliers and allowing you to optimise inventory levels
- Define a robotics roadmap: Harness AI and the latest robotics technology to build out your robotics strategy from the manufacturing floor to the warehouse, driving ROI through the latest technology.
- Establish your security strategy: Understand the implications of decentralising control of value chains to the cloud, and get information on how to implement safeguards to protect data and operations
- Implementing an effective IoT Strategy: Discuss whether retrofitting machinery or investing in connected tools is more cost- and efficiency effective in across the board for manufacturers
- Transforming to a mechanized workforce: Learn how to reconcile human-machine interaction by positioning machines to improve efficiency, accuracy and increased production