DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Boston - Cambridge
The MedAffairs Leaders Forum is widely-recognized as the place where medical affairs professionals obtain actionable insights to transform medical affairsinto a function that truly adds-value to healthcare systems and especially patients. Attendees will network with experts and thought-leaders to understand issues like:
- Patient-centricity: How to change culture, add-value and put the patient at the center of the organization in practice
- Digital: Realizing the potential and the power that technology provides, whether it’s tapping unique external data sources, understanding patient needs through online patient communities, or enhancing R&D intelligence through Artificial Intelligence or Big Data.
- Communications: Leveraging both classical communications channels, such as publications or symposia, as well as social media, to ethically communicate evidence-based messages with key stakeholders.
- Real-world evidence and IITs: Working with External Experts, academic networks, registries or payers to achieve a more granular-level understanding of how a therapy works in the real world.
- Strategy and capabilities: Transforming medical affairs into a function that facilities the entire organization to be focused on satisfying stakeholder needs and enhancing the quality of evidence to truly add-value.