Consistent with ACHA's mission of advancing the health of college students and the campus community, we, the members of the association, gather at the annual meeting with invited guests to:
- Identify ways to increase knowledge, update professional skills, and incorporate evidence-based guidelines and standards into college health practice in the following areas:
- Assessment and planning
- Health promotion
- Clinical care
- Mental health services
- Leadership development
- Identify opportunities for collaboration and exchange of ideas among college health professionals, students, and leaders in higher education.
- Discuss programs and environments that enhance health outcomes for college students and campus communities.
- Describe the effect of diverse cultures and experiences on the health of individuals and communities.
- Identify ways to integrate college health programs with the missions of the institutions we serve.
- Discuss ACHA's role as a national advocate for policies that have a positive impact on the health college students and campus communities.
--Get inspired by engaging presentations from college health experts of all disciplines and learn about innovative health and wellness programs on campuses across the country.
--Expand your professional horizons and leadership skills by immersing yourself in a dynamic community of college health experts and your peers who share the same goals and challenges.
--Earn CE credits at educational sessions and pre-conference workshops covering best practices, new research, emerging trends, and more.
--Experience first-hand the latest tools and services relevant to your practice.
2020: Chicago, IL
Chicago Sheraton Hotel and Towers
May 24-28, 2020
2021: New Orleans, LA
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
June 1-5, 2021
2022: San Diego, CA
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
May 31-June 4, 2022
2023: Boston, MA
Boston Marriott Copley Place
May 30-June 3, 2023