Advanced Manufacturing Meetings Clermont-Ferrrand 2018
Conference Challenges faced by the factory of the future Private Meetings & Workshops Cocktail evening
Advanced Manufacturing Meetings business convention is a meeting place to exchange, reflect and do business through the regional industrial network in domains such as; aeronautic, rail, automotive, biomedical and also reach out internationally. Our aim is to help bring answers and solutions to the greatest competitive challenges that companies are currently facing; management optimization, a network of collaborative network of suppliers, intelligent manufacturing processes.
After 2 successful editions, Advanced Manufacturing Meetings will return on May 29th and 30th, 2018 in Clermont-Ferrand. This is a unique event that offers both the opportunity to take stock of market news through conferences and benefit from targeted contacts through a methodology of business meetings.
- Processes (prototyping, additive manufacturing / 3D printing, metrology ...)
- New processes / Plant of the future
- Innovative materials
- Digital transformation (Big Data, connected objects, IoT, cloud computing ...)
- Equipment goods (robotics, tools, additive manufacturing machine ...)
- Electronics & Electricity
- Studies and development (engineering & design office, modeling, calculations, digital mockup, process optimization, control software, manufacturing operations management ...)
- Mechanical & Metals
- Logistics and related services
- Networks and Telecommunications
Mechanical & Metals Innovative Materials Plastics Electronics & Electrical Engineering & Design centres Nanomaterial & Nanotechnology Surface Treatments Robotics Tooling New Processes / Factory of the Future Recovery / Recycling Services New Factories / New Buildings