Advocacy Day & Public Policy Forum 2018
Engaging in the legislative process can seem intimidating, but it doesn't have to be. This two-day annual event provides training on addressing elected officials and the opportunity to meet directly with congressional representatives to help ensure that policy decisions positively impact the facility management industry. Held in Washington, D.C., the event is open to U.S. residents and is free for IFMA members to attend.
- Get a first-hand look at how Congress creates and implements the laws that affect your business.
- Learn about pending legislation that may directly impact FM.
- Participate in the legislative process.
- Get policy updates from the source — including IFMA’s legislative team, administration officials and members of Congress.
- Meet with your representatives at their offices in the U.S. House and Senate and help ensure that their decisions will positively impact FM.