Algeria - 7th ALGERIA SIVA BEST5 & Electricity Expo 2018
Algeria Best 5 has developed into one the region’s most important trade fairs for construction and building. Increasing number of exhibitors and visitors prove the relevance of ALGERIA BEST 5 for sector professionals. As Algeria’s largest trade fair of its kind it is widely accepted by construction& building.
BEST 5 2016, as an internationally leading speciallist trade fair for suppliers of constraction took place at SAFEX FAIR GROUND parallel to SITP.
One of the largest construction & building exhibitions in North Africa region continues to grow built on the success of 2016 with more than 11.500 visitors, 82 companies from 12 countries including exhibitors from Turkey, Algeria, China, Greece, India, Italy, Iran, Portugal, Tunisa, Germany, S.Korea, U.A.E., huge in its scale and highly professional in its organization ALGERIA BEST 5 attracts a large audience of wholesalers, distributors, retailers and investors. Due to the successfull work of Elan Expo teams during the fair, 460 negotiation B2B (Match-Making) meetings has been conducted. The exhibiton as a result of big ineterest and huge demand of Algeria business environment for the investments has become a real success, and, as a result now shows a great increase in the quantity of foreign partnerships and cooperations. Connections, contracts and agreements made during the BEST5 ALGERIA EXHIBITION have clearly demonstrated to the participants that they are in the right place to make a profitable investment.
Be part of a unique event dedicated to the construction and building industry, heating-ventilating-air conditioning, window-door, flooring-aluminum-glass and decoration. Use this platform to position your company among the foremost organizations in the global space sector and generate publicity and enhance your profile as a trusted brand and market leader!
BEST 5 ALGERIA will take place again at SAFEX EXPO between 21-24 November 2018..
• Government Authorities,
• Local Governorate,
• Municipality officials,
• Ministry representatives from Central Government,
• Local businessmen,
• International companies representatives located in region,
• Decision-makers from neighbouring countries,
• Architects and engineers,
• Property developers, owners/landlords and managers,
• Building materials distributors,
• Builder's merchants,Building contractors and tradesmen,
• Manufacturers of construction products and machinery,
• Public building administrations and government agencies
• Construction Tools, Equipment and Mach.
• Industrial Kitchen Equipment
• Hotel and Hospitality Equipment Units
• Iron and Steel Products
• Aluminium Profile
• Aluminum Processing Technologies
• Lift and Transfer Tools
• Prefabricated Buildings and Accessories
• Municipal and City Equipment
• Pipes and Plumbing
• Light Machinery, Construction Machinery
• Excavation Equipment and Machinery
• Hardware and Fasteners
• Asphalt Equipment
• Doors, Windows, Shutters, Roller and Glass Syst.
• Mold and Pump
• Suspended Ceiling and Roofing Systems
• Floor Coverings, Wall Coverings
• Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling
• Ground and Ground Floor Coverings
• Ceramic and Marble
• Pool and Gym Equipment
• Roof, Wall Cladding and Curtain Wall
• Paint, Varnish, Construction Chemicals
• Scaffolding, Formwork and Equipment
• Treatment Systems
• Heat, water, noise and fire insulation
• Heating, Refrigeration, Air Conditioning Syst.
• Cables and Electrical Installation
• Interior and Exterior Lighting
• Electrical Devices
• Electrical Equipment
• Regulator, UPS, Transformer
• Generator and Power Equipment
• Security, Alarm and Satellite Antenna
• Solar Energy Systems
• Transformer, Switchgear
• Clipboard, Billboards, Lamp