The American Society of Agronomy, the Crop Science Society of America, and the Canadian Society of Agronomy will host approximately 2,500 scientists, professionals, educators, and students at the 2018 International Annual Meeting, "Enhancing Productivity in a Changing Climate," on November 4-7, 2018, in Baltimore, Maryland.
This premier scientific meeting provides unlimited networking opportunities, scientific abstracts, oral and poster sessions, a robust exhibit hall, technical workshops, and professional and destination tours. Plus, there's a career center, graduate and undergraduate programs, distinguished lecturers, awards, continuing education units (CEU's), prizes, and more!
Gain exposure and develop relationships with approximately 2,500 professionals and students in the agronomic sciences, the largest audience of agronomic scientists in one place at one time.
- 2019-San Antonio, TX, Nov. 10-13
- 2020-Phoenix, AZ, Nov. 8-11
- 2021-Salt Lake City, UT, Nov. 7-10
- 2022-Baltimore, MD, Nov. 6-9
- 2023-St. Louis, MO, Oct. 29-Nov. 1
- 2024-San Antonio, TX, Nov. 10-13
- 2025-Salt Lake City, UT, Nov. 9-12