ASCRS Symposium on Cataract, IOL and Refractive Surgery, ASOA Congress on Ophthalmic Practice Management 2018
The 2018 Annual Meeting is widely regarded as the best meeting for anterior segment surgeons and their administrators. Watch this video to see how your colleagues rank this exceptional event.
The 2018 ASCRS•ASOA Annual Meeting – the largest U.S. meeting for anterior segment specialists, practice management staff, and ophthalmic technicians and nurses – is coming to the nation’s capital, April 13-17, 2018!
Register for this highly-anticipated event and gain access to:
- Exclusive programming only available at the ASCRS•ASOA Annual Meeting.
- Specialized education for every member of your practice.
- Cross-functional team learning opportunities that provide your full staff (physicians, practice management staff, technicians and nurses) with a holistic view of patient care and business building opportunities.
- Valuable and engaging general sessions and world-renowned keynote speakers.
- Interactive educational sessions with practical information you can apply immediately in your practice.
- A variety of learning experiences from innovative symposia and paper presentations to practical instructional courses and hands-on skills transfer sessions*.
- The most updated industry-related government relations briefings.
- A world-class exhibit hall featuring more than 300 industry exhibitors representing a variety of products and services including the new Industry Spotlight Theater.
- Networking opportunities of every variety including receptions, attendee lounges and more.
- Exciting entertainment events such as the Friday Night DJ Party, the ASCRS•ASOA Saturday Night Launch Party and the Sunday Night ASOA Celebration.
2019 Date: May 3–7 Location: San Diego
2020 Date: May 15–19 Location: Boston