DUG East 2018
Virtually every major Appalachian producer is increasing natural gas production as the full potential of the “Beast in the East” is unleashed. Pipelines underway for years are being commissioned at a regular clip, the Cove Point LNG export terminal is shipping, and Shell’s long-touted ethane cracker is under construction. This June, find out how upstream producers and midstream operators in North America's top natural gas-producing region are gassing up for growth in 2018 and beyond.
Why should you attend?
- Hear from 20+ senior-level executives from the most active Northeast producers about what they're doing to improve efficiency and drive profitability
- Stay up-to-date on midstream infrastructure projects
- Find out where top analysts expect commodity prices to go in 2018 and beyond
- Explore efficiency-focused technologies on the exhibit floor
- Make valuable business connections and network with hundreds of industry professionals
Topics covered: Marcellus and Utica activity, regional infrastructure, and emerging regulatory issues