Future of Mining Americas 2018
The Future of Mining Americas has been created to connect C-suite, Heads and Managers of Mine Operations and Mining Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) providers from top enterprises around the globe to debate and define the future mining landscape on a strategic level across the Americas, enabling attendees to discover the latest innovations and technologies which are driving mine productivity, mine efficiency and mine safety.
Highlighted topics include:
- How will mining be disrupted in the next decade?: How will autonomy and technology change our view of the average "miner?" and How will this transformation actually happen?
- How is the mining industry raising the bar using Business Ecosystems to accelerate the pace of innovation?
- How can the global mining industry collectively work towards a positive culture shift and how can mining companies prepare for the future by developing an agile talent base?
- What are the key strategies for building and maintaining relationships with governments and communities as well as the impact of stricter regulations, tightening stakeholder engagement and regional rights for the indigenous population?
- How are miners creating a new positive brand image, free of past industry stigmas? How can transparency and communication be used as an image builder rather than a destroyer?
ATTENDEES WILL INCLUDE:
• Global Mining & development companies
• Consultants & advisors
• Executive management
• General management
• Mine management and Plant management
• Operations and logistics
Sponsors include: Proudfoot, Komatsu, Newmont, Riivos, senseFly, RIEGL USA, Uptake, Hayward Baker, Commit Works, Earth AI and VRify Technologies