Graphics of the Americas (GOA) Expo & Conference is the premier event for the graphic communications industry in North America, South America & Central America.
The dynamics of the graphics communications marketplace are changing. The opportunities for companies and professionals with print media experience are significant. GOA continues to evolve as an event that provides you with multiple ways to explore opportunities for today and the future.
GOA is THE place to discover new opportunities and learn what you can do to ensure you will be a long-term player in the new world of blended communications. GOA is jam-packed with features that will help you grow your business – from exhibitions by major manufacturers and suppliers, to top-notch education and training by respected industry leaders, to incredible networking with industry peers from around the globe.
Who Attends GOA?
• Commercial Printers
• Digital Printers
• Flexo / Label Printers & Imagers
• Wide Format Printers & Imagers
• Advertising / Marketing Professionals
• Graphic Designers / Creative Services Professionals
• Screen Printers
• Packaging Printers & Converters
• Corporate / In-House Printers
• Direct-to-Garment Printers & Decorators
• Speciality Printers
• Sign Printers
• Book Printers / Publishers
• Bindery / Converting Professionals
• Mailing / Fulfillment Professionals
• Print / Media Buyers
his live, in-person showcase features the latest equipment, concepts, workflow and production solutions. The Expo will inform, inspire, educate and connect an international audience from every aspect of the industry – from creative and marketing professionals to print buyers to printer to suppliers and service providers.