ICE USA is the only dedicated event for the conversion of paper, film, foil, nonwovens and other flexible web-based materials in the Americas and our 2017 event marks the 4th edition of ICE USA. This premier event is where converting professionals gather to see first-hand the latest machinery, technology, and manufacturing solutions. Attendees from around the globe are looking to develop new business partnerships and come ready to network and learn from leaders in the converting industry.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend ICE USA 2017:
- Concentrated focus on the Converting Industry
- Ability to see equipment demonstrations and learn about new products and technology
- Strong education sessions and training
- “Ask the Experts” Program
- Special interest pavilions, including Pouch Makers Pavilion and AIMCAL Pavilion
Whether your goals are to reach more of your current market or expand your customer base, ICE USA is the most cost-effective way to connect face-to-face with thousands of converting professionals at one time, in one place.