Advanced Chromatography 2019 organizing committee invites analytical expertise, researchers, professors, scientific communities, delegates, students, business professionals and executives to attend the “International Conference & Expo on Chromatography Techniques” which is to be held during April 22-24, 2019 Dublin, Ireland.
In the light of this theme, the conference series aims to provide a forum for international researchers from various areas of analytical chemistry, pharmacy, pharmacology, bioinformatics and other life science groups by providing a platform for critical analysis of new data, and to share latest cutting-edge research findings and results about all aspects regarding advances in HPLC and Chromatography techniques.
The conference provides a platform to detail the research works of analytical expertise from various scientific backgrounds and the same can be perceived by young researchers and students. The conference mainly aims to promulgate knowledge on chromatography and unveil the advances in HPLC techniques. Both Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences need analytical techniques in course of research work and therefore Advanced Chromatography 2019 would be a perfect venue to share and develop knowledge on key analytical tools.
- Analytical experts in chromatography
- Research Heads from Research Centres
- Leads from Pharmacy and Chemical Industries
- Industrial expertise working with various novel solid & liquid columns
- Marketing teams of Industries with novel products to show case at the conference
- Directors and Professors from Universities and Institutions
- Post-doctoral & PhD students working on analytical & Bio-analytical method development
- Theoretical scientists working on deriving analytical hypotheses
- Relevant Graduate and Post graduate students