Middle East Rail is the largest transport event of its kind for the region. It has firmly established itself as the only event with which industry experts and professionals will attend to close deals, create business opportunities and get updates on specific regional projects.
Middle East Rail is a strategic high-level conference and collocated exhibition with 300 speakers, exhibitors and 5,500 attendees from across the region, and representatives from the entire smart transport ecosystem. The event will look to tackle the biggest challenges facing the industry. From privatisation and planning, digital technologies and automation, urban mobility and supply chain innovation as well as project updates sessions from across the region.
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT AGENCIES
- RAILWAYS/ TRANSPORT OPERATORS
- SIGNALLING & COMMUNICATIONS
- ROLLING STOCK
- EPCS AND DESIGN CONSULTANCIES
- LOGISTICS AND 3PLS
- SYSTEM INTEGRATORS
- IT/ SOFTWARE/DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
- INTELLIGENT TRANSPORT/ TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- FIXED STOCK
- PAYMENTS AND TICKETING
- STATIONS, TERMINALS AND DISPLAY SYSTEMS