The region’s only dedicated trade fair for urban, green and open spaces, The Big 5 Outdoor Design & Build Show, will return this November 2018 as ‘Urban Design & Landscaping Expo’ alongside Middle East’s largest construction event, The Big 5, organiser dmg events, Middle East, Asia & Africa announced.
The co-location with the 39th edition of The Big 5, which will run from 26 to 29 November 2018 at the Dubai World Trade Centre, will provide to the Urban Design & Landscaping Expo an increased exposure. Attracting almost 80,000 visitors from over 140 countries, and hosting more than 2,500 exhibitors, The Big 5 is in fact the leading platform for construction industry professionals to network, do business and learn in the whole Middle East.
Urban Design & Landscaping Expo, addressing Municipalities, government bodies, landscape architects and designers, property developers, parks and resorts, contractors, as well as engineering and building consultants, will feature both local and international exhibitors, as well as a broad educational agenda in 2018.
The event will feature a wide range of landscaping and urban design solutions spanning from garden & street furniture, to outdoor lighting, kitchens and water features; machinery and equipment for construction and maintenance of outdoor spaces; outdoor materials and components; irrigation and drainage; sports and playgrounds; landscape design, planning & consulting; and a specialist sector including grassing and planting in buildings, trees transplanting and maintenance, and soil regeneration, among others.
The event will gather high profile business professionals from the private and government sectors involved in the planning and execution of high budget projects for urban development.
- Building Materials Industry
- Construction Enterprises
- Engineering Companies
- Environmental Agencies & Experts
- Financial Institutions
- Free Trade Zones
- GIS Experts
- Government Officials
- Healthcare Facilities
- Horticulture Experts
- Landscaping Planners
- Legal Advisers
- Leisure & Fitness Industry Professionals
- Logistics Planners
- Media & Publishing
- Municipality Officials
- Property Owners
- Real estate Developers
- Renewable Energy Experts
- Retailers & Wholesalers
- Transport Authorities
- Urban Planners
- Water Management Experts
- The show will be co-located with The Big 5, attracting almost 80,000 visitors to the event
- Meet with Architects, Property Developers, Contractors, Engineers, Specifiers, Local Municipalities, Government authorities responsible for construction and infrastructure works
- Choose from 6 sector profiles which would offer you a guaranteed reach to your target market
- Join international and regional exhibitors at the only dedicated event in the Middle East for the landscaping, infrastructure & urban development industries
- Reach thousands of prospective buyers through a number of FREE marketing opportunities