With over 320 of your ADC peers across 140 organisations uniting at World ADC, it’s your ultimate opportunity to catch up with familiar faces and foster new industry connections.
World ADC is Europe’s longest standing and most comprehensive forum with a sole focus on antibody drug conjugates. Immerse yourself in every element of ADC discovery, development, manufacturing and clinical programs
Join the ADC industry at this definitive forum to exchange novel ideas, gather lessons learned and develop new partnerships to power the next 12 months of your ADC research.
Attend World ADC to:
- Share lessons learned to effectively translate preclinical science to the clinic to minimise toxicities withGenentech and AbbVie
- Learn the analytical and bioanalytical requirements for development and commercialisation of ADCs with Seattle Genetics and Mersana Therapeutics
- Enhance PK/PD strategy from discovery to the clinic and improve your therapeutic window with the University of Michigan
- Minimise ADC manufacturing costs by developing efficient, scalable, ADC manufacturing processesMerck and Novasep
- Discover new era payloads with differentiated mechanisms of action for warhead optimisation withSpirogen and Bayer
- Hear from companies who have recently gone into the clinical such as Triphase and Sesen Bio