American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS) Annual Meeting 2018
Attend the most comprehensive program spanning the field of dermatologic surgery. Focus on your area of interest among four concurrent tracks – or choose sessions from across the tracks for a wide ranging experience.
Plus, many networking opportunities and more than 120 exhibits provide the tools, insights and inspiration to take your practice to the next level.
- Learn the latest innovations and advanced-level techniques.
- Gain fresh perspectives from world-class faculty leading more than 90 sessions.
- Strengthen your expertise with hands-on workshops and live patient demonstrations.
- Master best practices with engaging, creative sessions.
- Get insights from experts and expand your skills with the pre-conference program.
- Educate your office team with a robust practice management track.
- Build connections with fun social and networking events.
- Discover the best solutions for your practice from 120 exhibitors.
The ASDS Annual Meeting provides exhibitors with the opportunity to meet, influence and educate the most elite group of dermatologists and dermatologic surgeons in the field. The exhibit hall is an important part of the educational experience for attendees. It’s about networking, educating and helping physicians find the best solutions to meet their practice needs and challenges.