BAKUBUILD 2018 - 24th Azerbaijan International Construction Exhibition
The largest exhibition of the Caspian region in the construction area WorldBuild Baku is the most important professional event of the whole region in the field of construction and architecture, design and repair.
Every year thousands of specialists from different countries visit the exhibition, who finds business partners here.
- Heads of construction companies
- Purchasing managers of construction companies
- Representative offices of foreign companies engaged in construction field
- Distributors and retailers of construction materials
- Distributors and retailers of architectural engineering
- Heads of engineering and metallurgical plants
- Engineering Managers
- Representatives of government agencies
- Site Engineers
- Heads of Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSCM) Departments of oil, medical companies and travel complexes
- Heads of Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSCM) Departments of banks and other financial institutions
- Technical department of sports complexes
- Diplomatic Corps
Exhibitions offer participants many advantages, including:
- The cost of contact with one representative of a company’s target audience at an exhibition or trade fair is markedly cheaper than any other means of advertising.
- The unique "extra-territorial" nature of an exhibition makes it much easier to establish contacts; in this environment you, your potential customers and your competitors are all on neutral territory.
- An exhibition is the ideal place to learn about demand for new goods and to conduct research into what your competitors are doing.
- An exhibition is an effective means of helping a firm to penetrate new foreign markets or establish dealership networks.
- An exhibition allows you to show your new goods in action.
- The fact that media representatives attend exhibitions makes it a lot easier to work with them and helps with the creation of PR material.
- Taking part in an exhibition allows you access to a fairly substantial segment of the market in a short period of time.
- For any business an exhibition is a bridge linking customers, wholesale and retail trading companies, suppliers and manufacturers and it offers a competitive environment for making new contacts.
- The very best intellectual and material resources available for you to take advantage of are concentrated in and around an exhibition for the short period of its duration.