We are delighted to invite you all to attend the International Conference on Geriatrics and Ageing going to be held at Bangkok, Thailand from December 09-10, 2019.
Aging 2019 conference mainly aims in bringing Geriatricians, Gerontologists, Doctors, Professors, Social Workers, Palliative Care Specialists, Nurses, Health Care Administrators, Researchers and Students from around the world under a single roof, where they discuss the research, achievements and advancements in the field of Geriatrics and Gerontology. The theme of this year conference is "Geriatric Health Care and Healthy Ageing in Current Life Style" and will continue with objectives of helping medical professionals in the geriatric field as well as general public to understand, empathize and take prompt actions to help old people across the globe.
Benefits of Attending:
- Exchange ideas and network with leading geriatricians, gerontologists, healthcare providers, geriatric nurses and researchers from more than 40 countries
- Discuss quality initiatives that can be applied in the practice
- Discuss ways to collaborate in putting quality initiatives in place throughout the geriatrics and gerontology research
- Participants can gain direct access to a core audience of professionals and decision makers and can increase visibility through branding and networking at the conference
- Learn and discuss key news and challenges with senior level speakers.
- With presentations, panel discussions, roundtable discussions, and workshops, we cover every topic from top to bottom, from global macro issues to strategies to tactical issues.